Buying a new home is exciting, stressful and nerve-wracking. Choosing the right Home Inspector can seem a daunting task. How do you know if your inspector is qualified? Choose the Number #1 rated Home Inspection Company in North America. All Pillar To Post Inspectors are State Licensed and Pillar To Post educated. Our Inspectors take a minimum of 20 hours annually of Continuing Education classes in various building trades and inspection subjects to stay current with changing information and requirements. A good home inspection requires hard work, attention to detail and a bit of detective work. We inspect every home, condo or commercial building as if it were for our own family… and if that hidden camera guy from the News was watching! We will provide you with a complete report that provides the information you need to make an informed decision. We will tell you what we inspected, what we found and what that means for you.
Our clients trust us to be experienced, knowledgeable and accurate, both in performing the inspection and communicating the results. We hold this trust in high regard and work hard to ensure we keep it. As a former Law Enforcement Officer and Violent Crimes Detective (8 years), I have a keen eye for details and documentation to make a solid case for what I am working on. A third-party rating service shows we earn a 95% approval rating among clients and agents we have had the pleasure of working with.
Why You Should Use David Kub
- Educated – I take a minimum of 20 hours of continuing education classes annually to stay abreast of current building / construction information. (State of Florida only requires 14 hrs. every 2 years to maintain license).
- Easy to Schedule – Our dedicated team answers the phones from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily including Saturday. We work around your schedule and will do evening or weekend inspections on request.
- Consistent – I am the owner and operator. You will always have me performing your inspection and when you have questions, I will be the one that addresses your concerns.
- Insured – I carry an Errors and Omissions insurance in the amount of $1 million dollars. This is to protect the Broker, Realtor and the Client.
- We are the company many Realtors choose when they or their families purchase a house!
- We have several different Home Inspection Packages (Plus, Premium, and Prestige) and a large array of added services to meet your individual needs with results provided at the end of each inspection.
A thorough home inspection will usually take around two or three hours to complete, but the actual time required will depend on many factors, including the size, condition, and room arrangement of the home. Some inspections may only take an hour for a very small home, while a mansion may require four or five hours to inspect completely.
You will receive a detailed report of the inspection results with color photos. Home Inspection reports are printed at the time of inspection. Any questions that you have will be answered, and this is true even after the home inspection is done and the inspector has left.
Added Services That Are Offered
We offer many services in addition to home inspection. These include:
- Wind Mitigation Inspections (Learn More)
- Four Point Inspections (Learn More)
- Indoor Air Quality Testing and Assessment
- Condo Inspections
- Allergen Testing
- Drug Residue Testing
- Water Testing
- Pool and Spa Inspections
Achievements, Association Memberships, And Community Efforts
I have a number of licenses and certifications, and belong to many community organizations and associations. In addition, community involvement is a priority and charity requests are considered on a case by case basis.
Our industry certification and memberships include:
- Pillar To Post Certified Home Inspector
- Certified Pool and Spa Operator – CPO-607982
- State Licensed Home Inspector – HI11189
- FABI Registered Home Inspector
- Certified Florida Wind Mitigation/4 Point Inspector
- Graduate of Lewis University (Graduate and Post Graduate)
We are members of the following associations:
- Women’s Council of Realtors, Orlando
- Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- West Orange Chamber of Commerce